TIMES & LOCATION
Fashionably on time
- Half Marathon- 6:00 AM
- 5K- 6:20 AM
- The race site is located at:
Estadio Sixto Escobar
Avenida Luis Muñoz Rivera
San Juan, PR 00901
Half Marathon fees:
- Early Bird registration starting at $60!
- $80 from 2/26/19 to 9/15/19
- $95 from 9/16/19 to 11/15/19
- $110 from 11/16/19 to 10/22/20
- $125 at the Health & Fitness Boutique (only if space is still available)
- Early Bird registration starting at $37.50!
- $50 from 2/26/19 to 11/15/19
- $65 from 11/16/19 to 10/22/20
- $80 at the Health & Fitness Boutique (only if space is still available)
In addition to local street parking in the Condado and Miramar areas, parking will also be available at the Puerto Rico Convention Center for a fee (cash only).
Puerto Rico Convention Center
100 Calle Guamani
San Juan, PR 00907
All participants may check their gear at the Gear Check Area located in between the start & finish lines. Gear check drop off will open at 5:15 AM.
The Diva backpack given to you at packet pick up should be used as your gear check bag. Tear the gear check tag from your bib number and attach with the supplied zip tie. To claim your bag, show your bib number to the volunteer. Both the bib number and the number attached to the bag must match.
ALL BAGS MUST BE CLAIMED BY 10:30 AM. Bags not claimed will be disposed of. Please do not leave valuables, cash or jewelry in the bags. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
OVERALL & AGE GROUP AWARDS
Awards will be given to the Top 3 Overall and Top 3 in each Age Group for the Divas® Half Marathon & Divas® 5K. Half Marathon Relay teams are eligible for overall awards in a relay award category.
Overall & Age Group awards will be presented at the Finish Line stage at approximately 9:30 am.
- Age groups for the Half Marathon & 5K: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
If you are not present to collect your award and you want us to send you the award by mail, please download the Awards Claim Form and send it in with the appropriate fee for shipping and handling. Awards will only be available within 4 months of the event.
*Overall awards are based on GUN time and age group awards are issued based on CHIP time. Overall winners are excluded from age groups. And, while they will still get a finisher medal, Men are not eligible for Half Marathon & 5K awards. Award times are approximate and subject to change based on course conditions and verification of results.