Times & Location
Fashionably on time
- Half Marathon- 6:35 AM
- 5K- 6:50 AM
1 Hope Blvd
Galveston, TX 77554
The races will start & finish near the Rainforest & Discovery Pyramids inside Moody Gardens.
Half Marathon fees:
- $80 from registration opening to 11/15/18
- $95 from 11/16/18 to 1/31/19
- $110 from 2/1/19 to 4/25/19
- $125 at the Health & Fitness Boutique (only if capacity has not been reached)
- $50 from registration opening to 1/31/19
- $65 from 2/1/19 to 4/25/19
- $80 at the Health & Fitness Boutique (only if capacity has not been reached)
All prices increase at 11:59 PM.
Packet PickupVisit our Health & Fitness Boutique tab above for details on packet pickup.
Race Day Parking
Free parking will be available near Moody Gardens! Parking will be available in the West lot & Schlitterbahn south parking.
All participants may check their gear at the Gear Check Area located near the finish line. Gear check
The Diva backpack given to you at packet pickup should be used as your gear check bag. Tear the gear check tag from your bib number and attach with the supplied zip tie. To claim your bag, show your bib number to the volunteer. Both the bib number and the number attached to the bag must match.
ALL BAGS MUST BE CLAIMED BY 11:00 AM. Bags not claimed will be disposed of. Please do not leave valuables, cash or jewelry in the bags. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Overall & Age Group Awards
Awards will be given to the Top 3 Overall and Top 3 in each Age Group for the Divas® Half Marathon & Divas® 5K.
- Overall Awards will be presented at the finish line stage shortly after the Top 3 participants cross the finish line!
- Age group awards will be handed out at the results tent at approximately 8:00 AM for the 5K and 9:45 AM for the Half Marathon.
- Age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
If you are not present to collect your award and you want us to send you the award by mail, please download the Awards Claim Form and send it in with the appropriate fee for shipping and handling. Awards will only be available within 4 months of the event.
*Overall awards are based on GUN time and age group awards are issued based on CHIP time. Overall winners are excluded from age groups. And, while they will still get a finisher medal, Men are not eligible for awards. Award times are approximate and subject to change based on course conditions and verification of results.
This scenic course will begin and finish at Moody Gardens. Runners will experience Seawall's long beaches historic piers and some angry waves hitting the rocks just beneath the beach-walk! Runners also go through a beautiful residential community with amazing architecture. Finally, Schlitterbahn Park is visible within the last two miles, where runners will see the adventurous and thrilling attractions! Along the way, runners will enjoy our “Diva stations”, including our famous Boa and Tiara station. You will end your Diva run with the most impressive medal ever and a beautiful view of the best of Galveston, bubbly
USATF Certification #: TX17035LAB
This amazing 5K course was designed to bring you the best of Galveston. If you are not yet ready for the 13.1 challenge but you are a running diva or a diva lover (for all the handsome casanovas), this race
The Health & Fitness Boutique in Galveston will feature exhibitors showcasing the latest trends, designs, and advances in running shoes and apparel. The best thing about the boutique is that it is free and open to the public!
The Health & Fitness Boutique is also the Official Packet Pick-Up Headquarters. Unless VIP Packet Pickup is purchased, participants must pick up their race packets (race bibs, participant shirts, tutus and drawstring bags) at the Health & Fitness Boutique prior to race day.
Boutique Location:Moody Gardens
1 Hope Blvd
Galveston, TX 77554
The Boutique will be in the large white tent next to the Discovery Pyramid.
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Unless you purchase VIP Packet Pick-Up, all race packets (race bibs, participant shirts, tutus and drawstring bags) must be picked up at the Boutique prior to race day. All participants acknowledge this policy during the registration process.
If you cannot pick up your race packet yourself at the Boutique, someone else can pick it up for you. In order for them to do so, they MUST have a photo of your ID. We suggest texting a picture of your driver's license to whoever is picking up your packet. It is also helpful to provide the person with your bib number.
VIP Packet Pick-Up:
Purchasing VIP Packet Pick-up will allow you to pick-up your packet on race morning. If VIP Packet Pick-Up is not purchased, you must visit the Health & Fitness Boutique prior to race day to pick-up your race packet. No exceptions.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up is an optional paid service that will allow participants to pick-up their race packet on race morning.
- VIP Packet Pick-up must be purchased in advance during online registration; it cannot be purchased on race morning.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-deferrable and does not include race entry.
- VIP Packet Pickup will open on race morning 2 hours prior to the start of the event and will close 30 minutes prior to the start of the race to ensure an on-time start. Early arrival on race day is highly recommended.
VIP Packet Pickup can be added during the registration process. You can also add it to your registration at a later date by logging into your Active.com (myevents.active.com) account and selecting “Purchase additional merchandise".
Please email email@example.com for more information on our exhibitor opportunities.
DIVAS RATE: $179.00 + taxes & fees
Hurry! Space is limited. Rate Expires on 4/3/19
Moody Gardens is a tropical paradise nestled on the Galveston coast. The Galveston hotel's grounds are beautiful and botanic, complete with palm trees and turquoise pools. Each accommodation at our resort in Galveston features stylish decor that awakens and energizes you. Our 242 acres of scenery and attractions are yours to explore-- from Moody Gardens highlighted by the majestic Rainforest and Aquarium Pyramids to Schlitterbahn Waterpark located next door. Truly, Moody Gardens is a gem among hotels in Galveston.
Galveston Island is located 50 miles southeast of Houston. Many national and international carriers serve the Houston are's two major airports. William P. Hobby Airport is the closer of the two airports, just 40 miles from Galveston. George Bush intercontinental Airport lies on the north side of Houston, 70 miles from Galveston.
We can’t control
- Average high temperature: 75 degrees F
- Average low temperature: 65 degrees F