Times & Location
Fashionably on time
- 5K- wave 1: 7:15 AM, wave 2: 7:17 AM
- Half Marathon- 7:35 AM
192 McIntosh Trail
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Half Marathon fees:
- $80 from registration opening to 5/15/19
- $95 from 5/16/19 to 8/15/19
- $110 from 8/16/19 to 10/31/19
- $125 at the Health & Fitness Boutique (only if capacity has not been reached)
- $50 from regsistration opening to 8/15/19
- $65 from 8/16/19 to 10/31/19
- $80 at the Health & Fitness Boutique (only if capapcity has not been reached)
Parking information coming soon.Golf cart & handicapped parking (handicapped credentials required):
Huddleston Elementary School
200 McIntosh Trail
Peachtree City GA 30269
All carts & handicapped vehicles must be parked by 6:30am.
All participants may check their gear at the Gear Check Area located near the finish line. Gear check drop off will open at 6:15 AM.
The Diva backpack given to you at packet pick up should be used as your gear check bag. Tear the gear check tag from your bib number and attach with the supplied zip tie. To claim your bag, show your bib number to the volunteer. Both the bib number and the number attached to the bag must match.
ALL BAGS MUST BE CLAIMED BY 11:30 AM. Bags not claimed will be disposed of. Please do not leave valuables, cash or jewelry in the bags. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Overall & Age Group Awards
Awards will be given to the Top 3 Overall and Top 3 in each Age Group for the Divas® Half Marathon & Divas® 5K.
- Overall Awards will be presented at the finish line stage shortly after the Top 3 participants cross the finish line!
- Age group awards will be handed out at the results tent at approximately 9:10 AM for the 5K and 11:00 AM for the Half Marathon.
- Age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
*Overall awards are based on GUN time and age group awards are issued based on CHIP time. Overall winners are excluded from age groups. And, while they will still get a finisher medal, Men are not eligible for awards. Award times are approximate and subject to change based on course conditions and verification of results.
This amazing 5K course was designed to bring you the best of Peachtree City. If you are not yet ready for the 13.1 challenge but you are a running diva or a diva lover (for all the handsome casanovas), this race is is for you. Enjoy a great run and an amazing and empowering experience or support the leading lady in your life!
The Health & Fitness Boutique in Peachtree City will feature exhibitors showcasing the latest trends, designs, and advances in running shoes and apparel. The best thing about the boutique is that it is free and open to the public!
The Health & Fitness Boutique is also the Official Packet Pick-Up Headquarters. Unless VIP Packet Pick-up is purchased, participants must pick up their race packets (race bibs, participant shirts, tutus and drawstring bags) at the Health & Fitness Boutique prior to race day.
Kedron Fieldhouse & Aquatic Center
202 Fieldhouse Drive
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Friday, November 1, 2019 - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
VIP Packet Pick-Up:
Purchasing VIP Packet Pick-up will allow you to pick-up your packet on race morning. If VIP Packet Pick-Up is not purchased, you must visit the Health & Fitness Boutique prior to race day to pick-up your race packet. No exceptions.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up is an optional paid service that will allow participants to pick-up their race packet on race morning.
- VIP Packet Pick-up must be purchased in advance during online registration; it cannot be purchased on race morning.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deferrable.
- VIP Packet Pick-up will open on race morning 2 hours prior to the start of the event and will close 30 minutes prior to the start of the race to ensure an on-time start. Early arrival on race day is highly recommended.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up can be added to your registration by logging into your Active.com (myevents.active.com) account and selecting “Purchase additional merchandise”
- Please review the parking information available on our website prior to race day to ensure you have enough time to pick up your packet on race morning!
Pick-Up by Proxy:
We request that all our participants pick up their own race packets at the Health & Fitness Boutique for security purposes. However, we do understand that certain circumstances may arise where you cannot come in person.
If you cannot pick up your race packet yourself, someone else can pick it up for you. In order for them to do so, they MUST have a copy of the registrants ID, a photo on a cell phone works great!
Please email email@example.com for more information on our exhibitor opportunities.
Hotel information coming soon.
Explore the paths, picnic by the lake, take in a round of gold, go shopping, or dine at one of the many restaurants. For more information, please visit http://www.peachtree-city.org/.
We can’t control it; but we sure can dress for it!
- Average high temperature: 52 degrees F
- Average low temperature: 32 degrees F