Register Like A Diva
- Register by mail. Email us at email@example.com to request a printable PDF application. Must be post-marked by 9/11/2016. Mail-in applications will not be accepted once a race has sold out.
- We do not accept phone or fax entries.
- Online registration closes when the races sell out, or on 9/29/16 at 11:59 PM, whichever comes first.
- Space is limited. Register early to guarantee your spot!
- $80 from 10/4/15 to 4/15/16
- $95 from 4/16/16 to 7/15/16
- $110 from 7/16/16 to 9/29/16
- $125 at the Health & Fitness Boutique
- $50 from 10/4/15 to 7/15/16
- $65 from 7/16/16 to 9/29/16
- $80 at the Health & Fitness Boutique
All prices increase at 11:59 PM.
- All participants must complete registration and wear a bib number. No bandits!
- TIME LIMITS: Half marathon - 3 hours 30 minutes; 5K - 1 hour. In addition, you must be able to maintain a minimum pace of at least 16 minutes per mile due to road closures and re-openings along the course. Note: The courses cannot accommodate paces faster than 6 minutes per mile.
- AGE LIMITS: Half marathon - 12 years old; 5K - 8 years old. We do make exceptions and allow younger runners to register provided a parent or guardian will be with them at all times. Visit our FAQs page for more information.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a half marathon and/or 5K.
- Only pushrim wheelchairs are allowed. Our courses are unable to accommodate hand-cranks/cycles.
- YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR RACE PACKET PRIOR TO RACE DAY AT THE HEALTH & FITNESS BOUTIQUE. There is no packet pick-up on race day. All participants acknowledge and accept this policy during the registration process.
- No coaches, skateboards, bikes, dogs, skates, motorized devices or unregistered runners will be allowed on the course.
- Jogging strollers are strictly prohibited in the half marathon. They are, however, allowed in the 5K, but they must start at the very back of the race. No exceptions.
- These are USAT&F sanctioned events and all USAT&F rules and regulations will be enforced.
Due to to upfront nature of event costs, all entry fees are non-refundable. All participant acknowledge and agree to this policy during the registration process.
We do, however, have several options for participants who can not attend a race. Please click here to learn more about our cancellation policy.