The Health & Fitness Boutique will feature over 30 exhibitors featuring the women’s latest trends, designs, and advances in running shoes and apparel. The best thing about the boutique is that it is free and open to the public!
The Health & Fitness Boutique in Long Island is also the Official Packet Pick-Up Headquarters. Unless you purchase VIP Packet Pick-up, all race packets (race bibs, participant shirts, tutus and drawstring bags) must be picked up at the Boutique prior to race day*.
Mitchel Athletic Complex
Friday, Sept. 29, 2017 -- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday, Sept. 30, 2017 -- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
*FOR THOSE OBSERVING YOM KIPPUR. WE WILL HAVE BASIC PACKET PICK-UP ON THURSDAY, SEPT. 28, 2017 FROM 5:00PM TO 8:00PM. LOCATION TBD.
All race packets (race bibs, participant shirts, tutus and drawstring bags) must be picked up at the Boutique prior to race day. There is NO packet pick-up on race day except for VIP Packet Pick-Up. All participants acknowledge this policy during the registration process.
VIP Packet Pick-Up: We are now offering paid VIP Packet Pick-Up! Purchasing VIP Packet Pick-up will allow you to pick-up your packet on race morning. If VIP Packet Pick-Up is not purchased, you must visit the Health & Fitness Boutique prior to race day to pick-up your race packet. No exceptions.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up is an optional paid service that will allow participants to pick-up their race packet on race morning.
- VIP Packet Pick-up must be purchased in advance; it cannot be purchased on race morning.
- The number of VIP Packet Pick-Up tickets is limited – it will be available until the tickets sell out, or when online registration closes, whichever comes first.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-deferrable and does not include race entry.
- VIP Packet Pick-up will open on race morning 2 hours prior to the start of the event and will close 30 minutes prior to the start of the race to ensure an on-time start. Early arrival on race day is highly recommended.
Pick-Up by Proxy: We request that all our participants pick up their own race packets at the Health & Fitness Boutique for security purposes. However, we do understand that certain circumstances may arise where you cannot come in person.
If you cannot pick up your race packet yourself, someone else can pick it up for you. In order for them to do so, they MUST have the following items with them:
- A copy of your photo ID, and
- A printed Packet Pick Up Authorization Form (completed and signed by you)
If you are interested in becoming a exhibitor at our Health & Fitness Boutique in Long Island, please click here.