Times & Location
Fashionably on time
- Start times: TBD
- Bayside Park
1125 Airport Blvd.
Burlingame, CA 94010
Fee schedule coming soon.
Parking information coming soon.
All participants may check their gear at the Gear Check Area located near the finish line. Gear check drop off will open at 5:45 AM.
The Diva backpack given to you at packet pick up should be used as your gear check bag. Tear the gear check tag from your bib number and attach with the supplied zip tie. To claim your bag, show your bib number to the volunteer. Both the bib number and the number attached to the bag must match.
ALL BAGS MUST BE CLAIMED BY 11:00 AM. Bags not claimed will be disposed of. Please do not leave valuables, cash or jewelry in the bags. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Overall & Age Group Awards
Awards will be given to the top 3 overall and top 3 in each age group* for the Divas® Half Marathon & Divas® 5K.
Overall Awards will be presented at the finish line stage during the following times:
- 5K Overall Awards- TBD
- Half Marathon Overall Awards- TBD
Age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
Age group awards will be handed out at the results tent.
*Male participants are only eligible for awards in the 5K and these will only be awarded to as top 3 male overall. Overall winners are excluded from age groups.
If you are not present to collect your award and you want us to send you the award by mail, please download the Awards Claim Form and send it in with the appropriate fee for shipping and handling. Awards will only be available within 4 months of the event. Please note, overall awards are based on gun time and age group awards are issued based on chip time.
Course information coming soon.
Packet pick-up information coming soon.
Purchasing VIP Packet Pick-up will allow you to pick-up your packet on race morning. If VIP Packet Pick-Up is not purchased, you must visit the Health & Fitness Boutique prior to race day to pick-up your race packet. No exceptions.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up is an optional paid service that will allow participants to pick-up their race packet on race morning.
- VIP Packet Pick-up must be purchased in advance during online registration; it cannot be purchased on race morning.
- The number of VIP Packet Pick-Up tickets is limited – it will be available until the tickets sell out, or when online registration closes, whichever comes first.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-deferrable and does not include race entry.
- VIP Packet Pick-up will open on race morning 2 hours prior to the start of the event and will close 30 minutes prior to the start of the race to ensure an on-time start. Early arrival on race day is highly recommended.
- Please review the parking information available on our website prior to race day to ensure you have enough time to pick up your packet on race morning.
Pick-Up by Proxy:
We request that all our participants pick up their own race packets at the Health & Fitness Boutique for security purposes. However, we do understand that certain circumstances may arise where you cannot come in person.
If you cannot pick up your race packet yourself, someone else can pick it up for you. In order for them to do so, they MUST have a copy of the registrants ID, a photo on a cell phone works great!
Please email email@example.com for more information on our exhibitor opportunities.
San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
1800 Old Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, CA 94010
Hotel booking link coming soon.
The San Francisco Airport Marriott Hotel in Burligame, CA is Diva Central for the weekend and is also the location of the Health & Fitness Boutique!
It is conveniently located just one mile from the start/finish area and there will be a FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE on race day*!
*Race day shuttle service is for Marriott guests only
From an overall convenience level, this hotel is just minutes from the San Francisco International Airport and 15 miles from downtown San Francisco, offering a great location from great views of the San Francisco Bay to all types of travelers. The superb San Francisco Airport Hotel features 685 guestrooms including 24 luxurious suites. The on-site restaurants at this Burlingame hotel include: Hangar Steak, Flights 101 Lounge, and Starbucks. Guests of their South San Francisco area hotel can choose between a variety of golf courses and recreation nearby. Additional activities include biking, hiking, sailing and more!
Looking for an exciting array of activities while you visit the San Francisco Bay? Plan your visit with the help of San Francisco Bay experts! From museums, sporting events, vineyards, beaches and more, there is something for everyone to make this the best Girl's Weekend Getaway!
We can’t control it; but we sure can dress for it!
- Average high temperature: 65 degrees F
- Average low temperature: 53 degrees F