Times & Location
Fashionably on time
- Half Marathon- 8:00 AM
- 5K- 8:20 AM
- Paulus Park
400 Whitney Rd
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Half Marathon fees:
- $80 from registration opening 11/15/16
- $95 from 11/16/16 to 1/31/17
- $110 from 2/1/17 to 4/27/17
- $125 at the Health & Fitness Boutique (only if capacity has not been reached)
- $50 from registration opening to 1/31/17
- $65 from 2/1/17 to 4/27/17
- $80 at the Health & Fitness Boutique (only if capacity has not been reached)
All prices increase at 11:59 PM.
Free parking will be available near the start line. Please check back closer to race day for additional details!
All participants may check their gear at the Gear Check Area located near the finish line. Gear check drop off will open at 7:00 AM.
The Diva backpack given to you at packet pick up should be used as your gear check bag. Tear the gear check tag from your bib number and attach with the supplied zip tie. To claim your bag, show your bib number to the volunteer. Both the bib number and the number attached to the bag must match.
ALL BAGS MUST BE CLAIMED BY 12:00 PM. Bags not claimed by noon will be disposed of. Please do not leave valuables, cash or jewelry in the bags. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Overall & Age Group Awards
Awards will be given to the top 3 overall and top 3 in each age group* for the Divas® Half Marathon & Divas® 5K.
Overall Awards will be presented at the finish line stage during the following times:
- 5K Overall Awards- 9:00 AM
- Half Marathon Overall Awards- 10:15 AM
Age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
Age group awards will be handed out at the results tent at approximately 9:10 AM for the 5K and 11:00 AM for the Half Marathon.
*Male participants are only eligible for awards in the 5K and these will only be awarded to as top 3 male overall. Overall winners are excluded from age groups.
If you are not present to collect your award and you want us to send you the award by mail, please download the Awards Claim Form and send it in with the appropriate fee for shipping and handling. Awards will only be available within 4 months of the event. Please note, age group awards are issued based on chip time.
This scenic course will begin and finish at Paulus Park. Exiting the park, the runners will begin the journey around beautiful Lake Zurich! Along the way, runners will enjoy our “Diva stations”, including our famous Boa and Tiara station. You will end your Diva run with the most impressive medal ever, champagne toast and many other Diva touches. A truly memorable experience awaits.
USATF Cetification #: IL17012NM
This amazing 5K course was designed to bring you the best of Lake Zurich. If you are not yet ready for the 13.1 challenge but you are a running diva or a diva lover (for all the handsome casanovas), this race is is for you. Enjoy a great run and an amazing and empowering experience or support the leading lady in your life!
The Health & Fitness Boutique in Chicagoland will feature exhibitors showcasing the latest trends, designs, and advances in running shoes and apparel. The best thing about the boutique is that it is free and open to the public!
The Health & Fitness Boutique is also the Official Packet Pick-Up Headquarters. Unless VIP Packet Pick-up is purchased, participants must pick up their race packets (race bibs, participant shirts, tutus and drawstring bags) at the Health & Fitness Boutique prior to race day.
May Whitney Elementary School
100 Church St
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Unless you purchase VIP Packet Pick-Up, all race packets (race bibs, participant shirts, tutus and drawstring bags) must be picked up at the Boutique prior to race day. All participants acknowledge this policy during the registration process.
VIP Packet Pick-Up:
Purchasing VIP Packet Pick-up will allow you to pick-up your packet on race morning. If VIP Packet Pick-Up is not purchased, you must visit the Health & Fitness Boutique prior to race day to pick-up your race packet. No exceptions.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up is an optional paid service that will allow participants to pick-up their race packet on race morning.
- VIP Packet Pick-up must be purchased in advance during online registration; it cannot be purchased on race morning.
- The number of VIP Packet Pick-Up tickets is limited – it will be available until the tickets sell out, or when online registration closes, whichever comes first.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-deferrable and does not include race entry.
- VIP Packet Pick-up will open on race morning 2 hours prior to the start of the event and will close 30 minutes prior to the start of the race to ensure an on-time start. Early arrival on race day is highly recommended.
- VIP Packet Pick-Up can be added to your registration by logging into your Active.com (myevents.active.com) account and selecting “Purchase additional merchandise”
- Please review the parking information available on our website prior to race day to ensure you have enough time to pick up your packet on race morning.
Pick-Up by Proxy:
We request that all our participants pick up their own race packets at the Health & Fitness Boutique for security purposes. However, we do understand that certain circumstances may arise where you cannot come in person.
If you cannot pick up your race packet yourself, someone else can pick it up for you. In order for them to do so, they MUST have the following items with them:
- A copy of your photo ID, and
- A printed Packet Pick Up Authorization Form (completed and signed by you)
Please email email@example.com for more information on our exhibitor opportunities.
Holiday Inn Express Lake Zurich
197 S Rand Road
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
DIVAS RATE: Starting at $129 a night+ taxes & fees
Hurry- Rate expires on 3/3/17 and space is limited! 2/27/17 UPDATE: Saturday, April 29th is SOLD OUT.
Located in Lake Zurich, all the room types have microwaves, refrigerators & 37 in flat panel HD televisions. A hot breakfast is also included with all rates. Many guest's favorite feature is our 24 hr indoor heated pool & hot tub. Our business center & fitness center are also both open 24 hrs.
Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park
21660 West Lake Cook Rd
Deer Park, IL 60010
DIVAS RATE: Starting at $149.00 + taxes & fees
Hurry- Rate expires on 3/27/17 and space is extremely limited!
To Book: Please call 1-847-726-0500 and mention DIVAS.
Four Points Buffalo Grove
900 W Lake Cook Rd
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
DIVAS RATE: Starting at $119.00 + taxes & fees
Hurry- Space is extremely limited!
Call 1-847-215-8883 and mention Divas!
No matter which route you take, all roads lead to fun. Discover great dining, plentiful shopping, relaxing hotels and exciting attractions along your journey. Whether you're looking for a weekend getaway, fun-filled day trip or family vacation, there is so much to experience in Lake County beyond the expected.
We can’t control it; but we sure can dress for it!
- Average high temperature: 65 degrees F
- Average low temperature: 45 degrees F